Formation wire and press felt conditioning
Both in integrated paper mills and in packaging paper machines using waste paper, adhesive impurities, i.e. pitch or stickies, lead to breaks, holes and spots on wet-end wires and press felts.
- Higher machine availability due to less breaks and cleaning shutdowns.
- Increased quality due to less spots and holes.
- Easy to use with high-pressure or low-pressure showers.
- No damaging of wires or felts from highly concentrated acids or alkalis.
- Customized applications tailored to your needs.
- Highest safety thanks to state-of-the-art application technology.
- Excellent price-performance.
- Compliance with the relevant standards (BfR, FDA, BPR, Blue Angel, Nordic Swan, etc.).
- APICLEAN, APIFIX and APIFLEX product series.
- Surface-active special chemicals.
Our application experts will be glad to advise you in the selection of suitable technologies.