Biological and chemical water treatment
Slime growth in spray areas, resulting in breaks, holes and spots.
Lime scale deposits in heat exchangers.
- Higher machine availability due to less breaks and cleaning shutdowns.
- Increased paper quality due to less spots and holes.
- Low-corrosion methods and thus protection of your infrastructure.
- Non-hazardous for the personnel near the spray areas.
- Customized applications tailored to your needs.
- Highest safety thanks to state-of-the-art application technology.
- Excellent price-performance.
- Compliance with the relevant standards (BfR, FDA, BPR, Blue Angel, Nordic Swan, etc.).
- APINOX and APIGARD product series
- Active substances based on halogen
- Active substances based on activated oxygen
- APISPERSE and APIDISP product series
- Standard dispersants, but also sulfate-free, chlorine-compatible products.
Our application experts will be glad to advise you in the selection of suitable technologies.
Our application experts will be pleased to advise you on product selection.